Raphael Spannocchi: What are NFTs and how anyone can sell digital assets as NFTs
August 23, 2021
Raphael Spannocchi talks about NFTs and how anyone can sell digital assets as NFTs.
- How does copying NFT-minted music and art increases its value instead of decreasing it.
- How are NFTs different from DRM or right management?
- How hard is it to take a JPEG or MP3 and mint an NFT for it?
- How much does minting cost?
- What are the tradeoffs of different minting platforms?
- Platforms: OpenSea.io, Rarible, Hict Nu, Singular, UniFi, Audius.
- What platforms are able to mint for cents instead of hundreds of dollars?
- What makes Audius special?
- What is neat about smart contracts that enable artists to earn commission on every sale?
- What happens to music platforms when NFT become mainstream?
- What are mechanisms for splitting NFTs?
Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/asimjalis
Links from podcast
- Numbrs https://www.numbrs.com/en-de/ provides smart wallet app.
- Singular https://singular.rmrk.app/ enables inexpensive minting of digital assets
- Hic et Nunc https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/ makes it easy to configure commissions using Smart Contract on NFTs